Homework: 10 hours Self Study
Due: Morning of First Class
Class Hours: 8:00am-6:00pm
Welcome to Xactimate 27.3!
IMPORTANT – READ THESE REQUIREMENTS!
You have taken the right decision to get started with your practical training on Xactimate. This is the predominant industry software in use today.
Our course is designed to be both easy and enjoyable but is also intensive. You will create a complete estimate start to finish that you can take away with you on your own laptop. Our comprehensive step by step course manual developed by our senior Xactimate trainer is yours to take away with you.
Prior to attending the Xactimate class you must download the software to your own laptop and make sure its working.
OUR TRAINERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DEVOTE CLASS TIME TO SOLVE INSTALLATION ISSUES. Only Xactimate can resolve installation issues.
If you cannot meet all of the requirements below please call our office to reschedule your class.
Your Laptop requirements:
- See Xactimate website for computer requirements. XP or better. 2GIG Ram or better.
- Bring your own laptop with its external power converter.
- An external mouse is required. You must bring one, we don’t supply them.
1. The free demo version gives you only 30days free trial use before cutting off.
2. Ensure your demo trial period covers the course dates!
3. Download and install the software to leave you enough demo time to practice after the class and resolve download issues before the class. We suggest downloading between 5 and 10 days prior to the class.
Internet connection is required for installation whether on line or from CD.
Note (for on line demo or CD disc):
- You will be required to create a free account with Xactimate registering your email
- Xactimate will email you a one time use Key Code
- That key code is required to complete the installation process
- The on line download can take well over an hour. Allocate plenty of time.
- Any and all install problem can only be resolved by Xactimate Support after you create an on line account.
- Test open Xactimate every day. Use XactSupport if you experience issues.
Click the following link to download an important document for this course: