Xactimate Training Course
Introduction to Xactimate
Adjuster Training Solutions is proud to offer Introduction to Xactimate. Led by Xactimate level 3 certified instructors, this 2 day software training course will teach students how to effectively use Xactimate to write accurate estimates. Check out our NEW Xactimate 27 course.
What is Xactimate?
Xactimate is recognized as the most widely used damage estimating software in use by insurance companies and adjusters. Xactimate assists adjusters in measuring the quantity of materials needed to repair damage and estimate the value of damaged property by using pre loaded price lists.
We feel becoming efficient in Xactimate is essential to maximizing your income potential as an insurance adjuster.
Who needs Xactimate Training?
- New Adjusters who want to become more marketable by learning Xactimate.
- Adjusters seeking to obtain the skill set necessary to quickly evaluate, and develop an accurate estimate using Xactimate.
- Contractors seeking more accurate estimates and invoices.
- Adjusters who need a refresher before deployment.
Xactimate Course Topics
After completing Intro to Xactimate you will be able to properly enter an estimate using Xactimate. From the initial administrative setup to sketching your claim, you will be able to walk into any situation with confidence!
- How to properly set-up each claim
- Dimension Rooms/ Enter Line Items
- Scope and Pictures
- Sketch Roofs, Rooms, etc.
- Submit completed estimates to Insurance Agencies
This course covers all foundational concepts related to Xactimate:
| || || |
- You will need your own laptop in our Intro to Xactimate training course.
- You will need to download the Xactimate 27 demo prior to attending class on the first day of class.
- A helpful tip from the Pros: Purchase a mouse that will plug into your USB, it will help you sketch faster.
- Xactimate 27 requires at least a 1.5 GHz processor
- Xactimate 27 works with Windows XP Service Pak 3, Windows Vista 32 & 64 bit, and Windows 7 32 & 64 bit.
- Your computer should have 1 GB of RAM (2-4 GB or better is recommended).
- Your computer needs at least 5 Gig of free hard drive space available.